Our summer associate program is a launchpad for a career in IP law. Each participant gains the skills they need to succeed at the next level by engaging in intellectually stimulating and challenging work. Our summer associates have gone on to work as Chief IP counsel at Fortune 500 companies as well as high-profile positions within the USPTO and even lead counsel for innovative start-ups.
- Gain significant hands-on experience and exposure to clients
- Work on the same matters as a first-year associate
- One-on-one mentoring with accessibility to experienced partners
- Formal instruction in a classroom setting
- Experience a fast-moving, supportive work environment